Chlorine granules is a fast dissolving chlorine product that is stable and scale-free. This makes it particularly suitable for shock treatment of pool water.
These chlorine granules can be used to sanitize a pool and rid it of algae and bacteria. Eur-o-Choc prevents impurities in the water.
Suitable only for private swimming pools.
We recommend that you always check the chlorine content before using your swimming pool. If the chlorine value exceeds 2 ppm, it is better not to swim in the water. In that case, you should wait until the value has dropped.
The dosages of these products depend on the use and temperature of the swimming pool. Weather conditions and the location of the pool may also affect the water quality.
Follow the safety instructions and keep the product away from children.
Before you add the chlorine granules, check the pH value of your water, which should be between pH 7.2 and 7.6. If necessary, add pH-min or pH-plus.
Dissolve the granules in a bucket before distributing it evenly across the entire water surface. Preferably open the pack in the open air but out of the wind.
If shock treatment is required, add 3 to 4 measuring cups of 40gr per 10 m³ water.For regular maintenance, you only need to add 1 measuring cup of 40gr per 10 m³. Ideally, the product should be added after swimming or in the evening. Also make sure the water is filtered after you have added the chlorine. This will make the chlorine more effective.
Check the chlorine content of your water at regular intervals, preferably weekly. The ideal value lies between 1 and 2 mg per litre water (> 1 ppm and < 2 ppm). Use one of our test kits to perform this check.
Harmful if swallowed; causes serious eye irritation; May cause respiratory irritation; very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects; contact with acids liberates toxic gas; Keep out of the reach of children; Avoid inhalation of dust / fume / gas / mist / vapor spray mist. Wash hands thoroughly after handling this product; do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid release into the environment; Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection; IF SWALLOWED if you feel unwell, call a POISON center or a doctor; IF INHALED, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, continue rinsing if possible. If you feel unwell, call a POISON center / doctor. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with applicable local, regional, national and / or international regulations.